How plug-in groups work
- Plug-in groups will become the primary way for young people and CLCYouth team to connect with each other.
- Each Plug-In group is hosted by at least two members of the CLCYouth Team
- Each Plug-In Group will fit within one of three streams: ACTIVATE (Sports), INNOVATE (Creativity), CULTIVATE (deepening our relationship with Jesus).
- To become part of a Plug-In group young people will be required to sign-up online. Sign-ups will open 1 week before Plug-In groups commence for the academic term.
- Before a young person attends a Plug-In Group for the first time, a parent/legal guardian must complete CLCYouth's academic permission form (this can be completed online, or downloaded from our website).
- Because of Child Protection Policy ratios (1:8) each Plug-In Group has a maximum capacity of 16 young people. Therefore, once the group has reached maximum capacity, it becomes closed to new sign-ups.
- We are encouraging young people to sign-up to no more than two Plug-In Groups to ensure that there remains fair chance for young people to attend Plug-In Groups throughout the Autumn Academic term.
Autumn Term Plug-In Groups
Listed below are the Plug-In Groups running this term. We are hoping to add more Plug-in groups as the autumn term continues, so do keep checking this page or follow CLCYouth on Instagram to keep up-to-date.
Please be aware, that Plug-In Groups will not be running during the half term break.